Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Short Stay at Hyatt, Kota Kinabalu (July 2006)

We stayed there for a night during my short trip to KK last July 06. Not a please experience! We had a late check it at around 9pm. I booked King size bed rooms, and the receptionist told me all fully taken. What for is my booking then? Instead, they offered me twin beds room. No choice, we have to take it.

Came to the room and it can't give me a feel that it is "star" rated hotel. Things are old, e.g. furniture, cabinet, etc. This reminded me on the high price that i paid, RM3xx per night. Not worth it.

Location wise, it is good. We walked to Jesselton point (departure point to marine park) and it takes only 8 minutes. Furthermore, it is very near to Sunday market (<> walk).

Phone: 60-88-221234
Address: Jalan Datuk Salleh Sulong 88991 Kota Kinabalu
Directions: Take a cab from airport, cost RM20.

No comments: